The male brazilian wax? Yes, it’s no longer gender-specific! Now men can reap the benefits of longer-lasting hair removal even in their most intimate region. So if you’re a man new this world, and don’t know what to expect, here is a step-by-step briefing for waxing beneath the boxers.
How Should I Prepare?
1. Be clean. Come freshly showered.
2. Be dry. Cleanliness is appreciated, but please skip on the lotion, you’ll get better results if your skin is less oily.
3. Be hairy. Your hair should be at least 0.25 inches in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin). Please don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there and it seems out of control, don’t worry! Our specialists will trim any longer hairs to the proper length prior to the removal process.
4. Be comfortable. If possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-wax phase.
5. Be relaxed. Reportedly the more relaxed your muscles are, the better your hair removal results will be!